Thursday, September 15, 2016

The Real Reason We Get Fat


Here's a news flash for ya...

 Your ass being big has nothing to do with food. 
Now if you only have 10-15 pounds to lose, this article may not pertain to you. Most people who are only a few pounds overweight often find that a new lifestyle change has gotten their schedules (and bodies) out of whack.
Possibly a new job, a move, or simply some extra holiday indulgence is the reason for their pants being snug lately. This article is about obesity. It's about how us fat people get fat. 

When I was morbidly obese (262 pounds, 5'4" tall), I would always say that it was because I loved food. Being on the other side of my weight loss journey, I know for certain that was a bunch of horse shit. Yes, I loved food. That part wasn't a lie. I loved food then and I love food now. But my love for food wasn't WHY I was fat.

Why did I get fat?

The real reason I was fat? It's simple really.

PAIN.

Pain was the reason I got fat.

Everyone has pain. Everyone. And everyone has different pain. Pain for a million different reasons and even more combinations. Some people choose healthy and productive ways to deal with pain and some people don't. I was one of those people in the 'don't category'.

This entire article can be found over here: http://halfofgabby.blogspot.com/2016/07/the-real-reason-we-get-fat.html
 http://halfofgabby.blogspot.com contains even more great personal revelations and help.

 
This article goes on with amazing truths that have nothing to do with actual eating and yet affects our eating greatly.  Our attitudes make such an impact on what we eat.  And how much of it we stuff in our mouths.

I appreciate others with the courage to share their story.  Learning what is behind weight gain can be freeing.

I strongly encourage you to read this article.  It is full of beauty in attitude tips.  Let's lose it naturally!


No comments:

Post a Comment